The Othello Municipal Airport is located five miles southeast of Othello and one mile south of SR26 on Billington Road.
Current AVGas price is $4.999/gallon
Facts about the Othello Municipal Airport
- The general aviation airport is base to two agricultural aerial spray operations and 15 private aircrafts.
- The runways 25 and 7 displaced thresholds. The length of the runway is 4,000′.
- Parking for ground vehicles is located at the west entrance next to the fuel facility.
- There are no courtesy vehicles, taxi service or rental car at the airport.
- The restrooms are located at the west end of the hangar facilities.
- There are hangar buildings with 22 t-hangars available for lease. There is no charge for overnight tie downs. Private hangar sites are available along the west taxiway.
- The airport has a lighted runway, lighted windsock, and PAPI that is radio controlled. Rotating beacon is controlled by a photo cell. Runway lights control frequency is 122.9. Once you punch in code, press radio button three times.
- An Airport Layout Plan Update Project funded by the Federal Aviation Administration and the Washington State Department of Transportation Aviation Division has been completed.
- AVGas 100LL fuel is available via credit card pumps.
Columbia Basin Herald – New Airport Hangar Delayed, published Feb 4, 2021