- Advance economic stability of the District.
- Recognize business and tenant retention and recruitment as our first priorities.
- Maximize the value of our assets.
- Recognize employees as our most valuable asset.
- Commit to operating safe and responsible facilities.
- Use business opportunities and to achieve our goals.
- Make short term decisions that are consistent with, and reinforce our long term plans.
- Avail ourselves of all opportunities for job creation and industrial retention.
- Leverage our resources through creative problem solving and effective partnerships.
- Weigh financial risk against return on investment job creation and retention and distribution of resources.