Port of Othello
705 E. Hemlock St.
Othello, WA 99344
The Othello Municipal Airport is located five miles southeast of Othello and one mile south of SR26 on Billington Road.
Current AVGas price is $4.999/gallon
- The general aviation airport is base to two agricultural aerial spray operations and 15 private aircrafts.
- The runways 25 and 7 displaced thresholds. The length of the runway is 4,000′.
- Parking for ground vehicles is located at the west entrance next to the fuel facility.
- There are no courtesy vehicles, taxi service or rental car at the airport.
- The restrooms are located at the west end of the hangar facilities.
- There are hangar buildings with 22 t-hangars available for lease. There is no charge for overnight tie downs. Private hangar sites are available along the west taxiway.
- The airport has a lighted runway, lighted windsock, and PAPI that is radio controlled. Rotating beacon is controlled by a photo cell. Runway lights control frequency is 122.9. Once you punch in code, press radio button three times.
- An Airport Layout Plan Update Project funded by the Federal Aviation Administration and the Washington State Department of Transportation Aviation Division has been completed.
- AVGas 100LL fuel is available via credit card pumps.
DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS ENTERPRISES GOAL-SETTING
DISADVENTAGED BUSINESS ENTERPRISES GOAL-SETTING CONSULTATION. In establishing overall DBE goals for the Othello Municipal Airport, a teleconference will be held on February 13, 2018, beginning at 11:00 PM, PST and ending at 12:00 PM, PST. Call in information: 888-740-4219, Participant Code: 889700. The purpose of the consultation is to receive stakeholder input relevant to the DBE goal-setting process. Encouraged to participate are minority, women’s, and general contractor groups, community organizations, and other officials or organizations which could be expected to have information concerning the availability of disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged businesses, the effects of discrimination on opportunities for Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs), and assist in efforts to establish a level playing field for the participation of DBEs. Please direct any questions to Tracy Reed email@example.com, Riedesel Engineering, Inc.