Port of Othello
705 E. Hemlock St.
Othello, WA 99344
Bruce Water System
Facts about the Bruce Water System
- The Port of Othello owns and manages the Bruce Water System, which serves the entire Bruce area.
- The system has two wells in operation.
- Elevated storage tanks hold 200,000 gallons
- Gallons authorized are 262,846,093 per year
- 2010 usage was 14,733,500
- Gallons available to new users 222,000,000 per year
- Pumping rate is a maximum of 2,300 GPM with 2,050 GPM allowed.
Request for Qualifications: Owner's Engineering Representative for Development of Industrial Wastewater Treatment and Water Reuse Facility