Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, scanning and emailing. Assistant will be making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and financial data. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Must have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management, as well as outside clients and vendors.
• AR/AP, Budgeting, Contracts, Quarterly Reports, Balance Accounts
• Providing information by answering questions and requests
• Scheduling travel, schedule and host meetings, taking minutes
• Maintaining and organizing of file systems, promptly supplying public with records requests
• Forms control, and budgetary and personnel requirements
• Grant management, coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data
• Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Computer Networking skills a plus
• Light office cleaning duties of building
• Other duties as needed
Skills/Qualifications: Professionalism, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing, Excel, Word and Outlook, QuickBooks, Website Management, Computer Networking, Project Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control
Submission Instructions: Please submit a resume, cover letter and application online via email to email@example.com, drop them by or mail them to 705 E. Hemlock in Othello, WA 99344, by May 31st, 2019 at 4:00 pm.